Welcome to our ultimate guide to DC hotels with balconies! If you’re planning a trip to the nation’s capital and looking for a hotel that offers the luxury of a private balcony, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you want to enjoy a stunning view of the city skyline, relax with a book, or sip on a glass of wine as you watch the sunset, a balcony can elevate your stay to a whole new level.
In this guide, we’ve compiled a list of the best hotels in DC that offer balconies, along with details on their amenities, locations, and prices. Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, we’ve got you covered with options to suit various budgets and preferences.
So sit back, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s explore the top DC hotels with balconies. From luxury accommodations to boutique gems, we’ll help you find the perfect place to make your stay in DC unforgettable.
Do any casinos have balconies?
Yes, several Las Vegas hotels have balconies that offer stunning views of the city. These balconies provide guests with a chance to step outside and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of the Las Vegas Strip. Some hotels even offer balconies in their casino rooms, allowing guests to enjoy the excitement of the gaming floor while taking in the sights and sounds of the city.
Here are some of the Las Vegas hotels that offer balconies:
- Polo Towers: Located on the Strip, Polo Towers offers spacious suites with private balconies that overlook the city.
- Palms Place: This luxury hotel features suites with private balconies that provide breathtaking views of the Las Vegas skyline.
- Tropicana: The Tropicana offers rooms with balconies that offer views of the Strip and the hotel’s lush gardens.
- Cosmopolitan: This modern hotel boasts balconies in some of its rooms, allowing guests to enjoy panoramic views of the Strip.
- Caesars Palace: Some of the rooms at Caesars Palace feature balconies that overlook the hotel’s famous fountains and the bustling Strip.
- MGM Grand: With its prime location on the Strip, MGM Grand offers rooms with balconies that provide sweeping views of the city.
- New York, New York: This hotel offers rooms with balconies that overlook the hotel’s famous replica of the New York City skyline.
- MGM Signature: Located adjacent to the MGM Grand, the MGM Signature offers suites with private balconies that offer stunning views of the Strip.
- OYO Hotel: Formerly known as Hooters Casino Hotel, this hotel offers rooms with balconies that overlook the Strip or the hotel’s pool area.
- Staybridge Suites: This all-suite hotel features rooms with balconies that offer views of the Strip or the surrounding mountains.
- Platinum Hotel & Spa: The Platinum Hotel & Spa offers suites with private balconies that provide panoramic views of the Strip and the city.
- Club de Soleil: This Mediterranean-style resort offers suites with balconies that overlook the resort’s pool area or the surrounding mountains.
- Desert Paradise: Located just minutes from the Strip, Desert Paradise offers villas with balconies that offer views of the resort’s lush landscaping.
These are just a few examples of the Las Vegas hotels that offer balconies. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious suite or a budget-friendly room, you’re sure to find a hotel that fits your needs and offers the opportunity to enjoy the Las Vegas skyline from the comfort of your own balcony.
How many hotel rooms does Washington, D.C. have?
There are approximately 132 hotels with 31,673 hotel rooms located in Washington, DC. The city offers a diverse range of accommodations to cater to the needs of both business and leisure travelers. From luxury hotels to budget-friendly options, there is something for everyone in the nation’s capital.
Visitors to Washington, DC can choose from a variety of hotel types, including full-service hotels, boutique hotels, and extended-stay options. Many of the city’s hotels are conveniently located near popular attractions, government buildings, and business centers, making it easy for visitors to explore the city.